Direct sales jewelry companies are a great way to combine your love of fashion with a desire to have your own business. Direct sales, in general, is very popular as a way to start a home business.
Depending on how much time and effort you put into your new jewelry business, you can earn some extra money to a full-time income.
Direct Sales Jewelry Companies
As you research these jewelry companies for an opportunity to start your jewelry business keep a few things in mind.
- Do you like their products? What about your friends? Buy some samples. Ask for others for their opinions.
- How much do you need to invest? Every company has different startup packages. Look to see how much product you get in the packages.
- What does the company offer consultants? A website? Catalogs? What kind of commission? Is there commission for your downline?
- Are there quotas to meet? Do you have to sell a certain amount within a given period to stay active?
- What are the guidelines and limitations for marketing and sales?
Before you dive in and join a direct sales company, do some research and get all the details to make an educated decision. Most of all, ask yourself if you are ready to do the work it will take to get your business growing.
There are advantages of starting a jewelry business with a direct sales company instead of on your own. Instead of being on your own, you get the support and training for both the company but also from others in the business.
It is less expensive to start a jewelry business this way since you don’t have worry about large wholesale orders needed to stock a jewelry business. And it saves you time and money because you don’t have research for suppliers, about trends, or create your own website or catalogs.
Now onto the list!
Color by Amber
My Clique Jewelry