Jennifer Williams shared this recipe over on her blog, and I wanted to share it with you all so you can add it to your meal plan for next week…trust me, you’ll want to. (Recipe reposted with permission)
And if you don’t meal plan, we’ll be sharing the money-saving benefits of it soon!
Anyway, they’re delicious and super easy. Here’s the recipe from Jennifer:
– 1 pound of lean ground beef
– 1 can of black beans
– 1 taco seasoning pack
– Large flour tortillas (not the huge ones, but not the little ones)
– Sliced Colby/Jack cheese
1. Brown your ground meat and add the taco seasoning with 2/3 cup of water.
2. Rinse and drain the black beans while the meat is browning.
3. Add the black beans to the seasoned ground meat and stir. Turn to low.
4. Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray and put on medium heat. Lay a tortilla in the pan. Fold a piece of cheese in half, tear, and place both halves on one side of the tortilla. Spoon about a 1/2 cup of your seasoned beef and black bean mixture. Add another halved piece of cheese on top of the meat.
5. Fold the tortilla over and cook until the cheese is melty and the tortilla is lightly browned. Flip and do the same with it on the other side.
6. Remove to a plate and slice down the middle. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and/or hot sauce.
Jennifer also has a post chock full of easy ground beef recipes over on her blog!