Kickin Lime Shrimp Pasta
Author: Today's Work at Home Mom
Recipe type: Pasta
Try out this shrimp pasta with a refreshing kick.
- 12 oz Whole Wheat Pasta
- 60 Precooked Peeled Shrimp
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Zest of Lime
- Juice from ½ of a Lime
- ½ Tablespoon Mrs Dash Chipolte Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Fill pan with water and bring to a boil. Add noodles when water boils.
- Drizzle Olive Oil in saute pan, add shrimp and saute on medium heat. Season with Mrs. Dash
- Zest one lime to make 1 Tablespoon of zest. Cut Lime in Half and Squeeze juice from one half.
- Remove cooked shrimp from pan, and crack 2 eggs into pan and scramble.
- Add shrimp, cooked pasta, lime zest, lime juice, and soy sauce to pan, stir and cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Enjoy ~
Recipe is by Today’s Work at Home Mom
Spread the love