Do your kids love Pikachu? Well if they do, this is a must-do DIY recipe for the whole family. They will have fun making this and using this.
Make it for a gift for someone, or for goodie bags for a birthday party, or for traveling to entice your kids to bath while on vacation. Lots of uses for this simple recipe.
This recipe will yield 2 cups of Pokemon bath salts:
1 1/2 cups epson salts
1/2 cup sea salt
1/3 cup baking soda
Optional: 8-10 drops lemon essential oil or 4-5 drops lemon extract
Optional: Yellow food gel
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add both salts and baking soda. Stir to mix well.
2. Add the lemon essential oil and stir again to incorporate the lemon scent through out the salts. The essential oil gives the bath salts a light yellow color. However, if you prefer a darker yellow color, add a drop of yellow food color (optional) and stir to distribute the color.
3. Pour the bath salts into an airtight container and store up to 6 months.
HOW TO USE BATH SALTS
1. Pour 1/4 – 1/2 cup of bath salts into warm bath water.
2. Your kids will love the uplifting lemon scent as they play in the tub!