Disclosure ~ We use affiliate links in our amazing posts.
Do your kids love Pikachu? Well if they do, this is a must do DIY recipe for the whole family. They will have fun making this and using this. Make it for a gift for someone, or for goodie bags for a birthday party, or for traveling to entice your kids to bath while on vacation. Lots of uses for this simple recipe.
This recipe will yield 2 cups of Pokemon bath salts:
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add both salts and baking soda. Stir to mix well.
2. Add the lemon essential oil and stir again to incorporate the lemon scent through out the salts. The essential oil gives the bath salts a light yellow color. However, if you prefer a darker yellow color, add a drop of yellow food color (optional) and stir to distribute the color.
3. Pour the bath salts into an airtight container and store up to 6 months.
HOW TO USE BATH SALTS
1. Pour 1/4 – 1/2 cup of bath salts into warm bath water.
2. Your kids will love the uplifting lemon scent as they play in the tub!
Check out all these fun Pikachu goodies that your kids will totally love!!
Pokémon Small Plush XY PikachuThrow ‘N’ Pop Pikachu and Poké BallPokemonOliaDesign Little Monster Action Figures Toy (Lot of 18 Piece), 1.8Pokemon Pikachu 3D LED Night Light, Elstey 3D Optical Illusion Visual Lamp 7 Colors Touch Table Desk LampPokémon Zipper Poké Ball Plush, Poké Ball And PikachuPokémon Clip ‘N’ Carry Poké Ball, Pikachu and Great BallPikachu Acrylic Carnival Cup with StrawRoomMates RMK2536GM Pokemon Pikachu Peel and Stick Wall Decals
And, if you are a Pokemon lover, a fun game for the whole family is Pokemon Go. Click the link below to download and have fun.