Super Cute Watermelon Cupcakes Recipe
Here is how to make these adorable watermelon cupcakes. This would be a great kid’s birthday party idea!
Watermelon cupcakes recipe from the original Pin by Gina.
Super Cute Watermelon Cupcakes Recipe – Ingredients
2 2/3 flour
2 cups sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 Tbs vanilla
A couple of handfuls of mini chocolate chips
You can use any yellow cake recipe and just add mini chocolate chips and food coloring.
Watermelon Cupcakes Recipe – Steps
- Whisk dry ingredients together make a well.
- Whisk wet ingredients together.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture into dry while whisking.
- Stir in food coloring to make the perfect pink watermelon color. I used a rose color with a small amount of yellow.
- Pour into cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350 for about 23 minutes. Top with your favorite buttercream frosting.
- For coloring, I used leaf green and a bit of yellow.
Disclaimer ~ No part of this recipe was changed. Today’s Work at Home Mom is not the creator, just the sharer. Gina is still on Pinterest but has no website I am aware of. Check her out on Pinterest, she has lots of fun recipes.